This blog is dedicated to sharing the parties I create and style!

Monday, March 12, 2012

      :::Elmo Party:::
This party was short, sweet and to the point! 
The Little Gym is a great place where you can invite 12 of your child’s friends for an hour 
 to jump around and celebrate your lil’ one! 
That’s just what we did for my daughter’s 2nd birthday! I styled their party room head to toe “Elmo.”


At the time, my daughter was obsessed with Elmo; what 2 year isn’t?
 But I could not find a party favor that did him justices…so I made one. 


I bought red bouncy balls that I found at the grocery store and 
I bought paint markers from the craft store. 
It took me days but I painted Elmo’s face on every ball. 
I’ll admit it was a little eerie walking into the dining room at night 
having all the Elmo balls staring at me! 
Needless to say, they were a big hit with the kids!


My best friend, Angelica Acosta made her famous cupcakes and 
we dressed them with hand painted chocolate Elmo faces. I found the chocolate mold on ebay. 





 I also made Elmo cake pops, my first attempt, and decided right then and there that 
I will leave this task to the professionals!






Of course my lil’ fam bam was decked out in Elmo gear. I found my daughter’s ensemble on eBay. The Tutu Fairy helped me out with a personalized Elmo shirt and red tutu! 

She totally looked the part! The party was a hit and my daughter enjoyed herself!



 Big thanks to KJ PHOTOGRAPHY for shooting the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment