This blog is dedicated to sharing the parties I create and style!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love Note Tree

Love Note Tree with Owls for a Baby Shower
I'm excited to share my Love Note Tree. It was the first time I've done one. One of my good friends is having a baby boy and a beautiful owl themed baby shower was thrown for her. I was overjoyed to be able to create this tree for her and the big event.  The tree was set up in a black and white, believe or not, trash can. The tree is actually a large branch that I cut down from a dying peach tree in my mom's backyard. I designed owl note cards that hung from the branches. Guests were asked to write a note of love to the mommy to be or to the new baby. I also made two little felt owls that added to the overall design and theme.   
Owl Note Card
Felt Owl
Sleeping Felt Owl

1 comment: